Or better yet -- encrypt your data with CloudFogger, it's free:
http://www.cloudfogger.com/en/

I told DropBox long ago that encryption would reck havoc on their
de-duplication and that people would continue to use it until they feel
their data is secure.

2 years ago I asked for two factor authentication. They ignored me, and a
lot of accounts were compromised. Now they have 2 factor.

I still do not trust my data on Amazon servers therefor I encrypt.

The nice thing about CloudFogger is that well it's free and also has
matching mobile apps.

- Brad Beckett