Griffin, how is Dropbox making a diff of what has changed "breaking
encrypted files and truecrypt containers"? Dropbox most likely merely works
along the principles of rsync.

If you have ever used encryption properly, you will realise that Dropbox
uploads the entire encrypted container whether one file or many files
within has changed.

Being paranoid is probably a good thing on this list but spreading
falsehoods OR unverified claims is something that we all should not do.

Kelvin Quee (魏有豪)
+65 9177 3635

gpg: AB3DB8AC