While very possible so, "Chinese international students" are not
representative of average Chinese Internet users. They are considerably
richer, because they have enough money to leave the country and study
abroad. They are more educated, since they are at university. And they have
been abroad and noticed the difference between being inside and outside of
the GFW first-hand.

Martin Johnson
Founder
https://GreatFire.org - Monitoring Online Censorship In China.