While I agree the OP probably should have gone to libtech-jobs, are they
actually saying they aren't paying? While they didn't mention payment in
the OP, they didn't say it was unpaid either. The graphscience site
lists some internships in with their other "hiring" opportunities.

--
Greg Norcie (g...@norcie.com)
GPG key: 0x1B873635