+1 Yosem, except I take issue with the last point.

I don't think its always that superior technical solutions *can't* provide
better branding/usability, its that they choose NOT to, or in the past have
even demonized anyone who thinks there is value in such things.

luckily this is changing!

Brian Conley

Director, Small World News

http://smallworldnews.tv