Pleasure to meet you, Dirk. I think the videos are a good idea, and an
effective way to introduce basic and more elaborate concepts and some
basic training. There may well different opinions on this list, of
course. And I do hope they weigh in to help us improve guidance and
training. But one way or another we need to find ways like you and
Article 19 are doing to make digital security more accessible. So thank
you for beginning the effort.

See you in San Jose for the UNESCO conference around WPFD, if you will
be there, as I hope you are. Frank

Frank SmythExecutive DirectorGlobal Journalist
Securityfrank@journalistsecurity.netTel. + 1 202 244 0717Cell + 1 202
352 1736Twitter: @JournoSecurityWebsite: www.journalistsecurity.netPGP
Public Key