Hi Wojtek,

GoAgent is a GAE (Google AppEngine) based proxy. I don't have first-hand
experience with GoAgent, but I know it's used by many of my Google+ friends
in China. It has reputation of being reliable and fast.

There is a Wikipedia page for GoAgent, but it's in Chinese. See
http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/GoAgent (for non-Chinese speakers, read it in
Google Translate,
http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=zh-CN&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fzh.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FGoAgent
).

According to the page, it is developed by two Chinese software engineers:
(twitter: @hewigovens
<https://twitter.com/hewigovens>,@phuslu<https://twitter.com/phuslu>
).

Best,