Introducing *ALT: The Association for Liberation Technology*. We are a
student group at Stanford focused on extending the LibTech program to
involve undergrads as well. We're working closely with the faculty of the
LibTech program, as well as faculty from the PoliSci and CS departments.

[image: Inline image 1]

If you are interested in joining, please come to our first meeting which
will be tomorrow, Wednesday May 8th, from 8-9pm in Old Union 200.

If you have any questions or would like to work with our club in any way,
email me at zakwh...@stanford.edu.

Best,
-Zak
--
"If you want to test a man's character, give him power." - Abraham Lincoln