I wonder what would happen if everyone in the US and UK went into work on
Monday and suggested at their work that in light of Prism that they demand
a full legal review of privacy policies of the cloud and telecom providers
and such they do business with...  I wonder if that would make an
impression?

It would be an easy idea to propagate, and give something for outraged
people of every political segment to latch onto with their outrage.

Just getting people to do SOMETHING...to show motivation in numbers...  And
from the business sector?

<smile>

yrs,
--