Nadim Kobeissi <na...@nadim.cc> wrote:

> we're supposed to discuss proprietary software not only as secure, but as
> "military-grade" and "government-proof".

  It's kind of ironic that so many apps refer to themselves as
"military-grade," when the intelligentsia on this list has better security
than military intelligence.  To be "military-grade" at this stage is to
take a step backward.

foreach secure_app $secure_apps {
>     if {$secure_app eq "proprietary"} {continue}
> }
> -Jonathan

  Zing!  One of the OHM villages this year is called Noisy Square, with the
motto "Revolutions don't happen in Silent Circles."  ;-)

~Griffin