I haven`t been watching that closely but in the course of my following the
current discussions on surveillance I have yet to see a reference to
RIM/Blackberry...

Is this because it`s recent loss of market share means it isn`t of
particular interest (I would have thought the up to recent user demographics
would rather make it of particular interest), because of some features which
put it outside of the current surveillance stream, have I missed it in the
current discussion, other?

Tks,

Mike