On 06/14/2013 01:32 PM, Griffin Boyce wrote:
> The Doctor <dr...@virtadpt.net> wrote:
>
>> 1984.is have been very helpful to colleagues of mine.  The boxen over
>> there are said to be very stable.
>

> The only downside with 1984 is they require you to order an annual
> subscription, rather than monthly.

The other issue with them is that their VPS service does not offer a
control panel (as of yet).  So, if your server goes down, the only way
to restart it is to email their customer support to do it for you.

Having said that, their support is really good, and I think they are
working on having a control panel.