I don't think it needs to be viewed as "personal-data pornography," or
"exhibitionism," or "privacy-kamikaze," but rather as a radical
"reductio ad absurdum."

I truly believe "Internet Privacy" is an oxymoron. Therefore, any and
all attempts to "protect it" are doomed from the start. It's just like
"copyright" in the movie industry. Why not reverse the argument and
make "privacy" irrelevant, with zero economic value? Since the wheels
of industry are financial, industry will fail to profit from it.
Best Regards | Cordiales Saludos | Grato,

Andrés L. Pacheco Sanfuentes
<a...@acm.org>
+1 (817) 271-9619