Hi Steve, a technical (and perhaps stupid) question:

On Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 1:49 AM, Steve Weis <stevew...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The host H will have a trusted platform module (TPM). When H boots up, it
> will measure all software state into platform control registers (PCRs) in
> the TPM. See Intel Trusted Execution Technology (TXT) for more info how this
> works.

Does TXT provide any benefit over UEFI Secure Boot? I remember looking
into integrating TXT, and it seemed like something not too
well-supported, and essentially superseded by better-established
standards like Secure Boot.

--
Maxim Kammerer
Liberté Linux: http://dee.su/liberte