Hi Laurent,

Safer mobile materials links are in this blog post on the engine room
website - https://www.theengineroom.org/safermobile-materials/

And an article about this situation (along with link to where you can find
some of the mobile media toolkit resources) here -
https://www.theengineroom.org/nobody-puts-data-in-a-corner/

If others on this list know where other resources can be found, add those
links as a comment.thanks!

Kristin Antin
New Tactics Online Community Builder