On 08/10/2013 01:48 PM, Al Billings wrote:
> This seems a good week to mention a coop that some people I know,
> like Eleanor Saitta, are trying to start (I'm in the group, actually)
> to do various kinds of cloud hosting, especially email, on a server
> farm in Iceland. We're trying to gather the initial set of people and
> do funding before it is built.
>
> http://moonlet.is/

Just for other people's info.  There are at least two prominent hosting
services based in Iceland: Greenqloud (greenqloud.com) and 1984 Hosting
(1984hosting.com)

Both base their servers in Iceland (i.e. they are not resellers, using
hardware based outside of the country).
--
Liberationtech is a public list whose archives are searchable on Google.
Violations of list guidelines will get you moderated: