Hi DC, your problem has already benn solved, the AES end.to.end key can
(and is often ) be transferred in a GnuPG like secured environment, e.g.
like http://goldbug.sf.net -  a full p2p decentral Email client - is using
it. Does your service use a central approach? as only client side is
secure, you need clients to be in use.

--
Liberationtech is a public list whose archives are searchable on Google.
Violations of list guidelines will get you moderated: