Oggetto:        [Tor2web-talk] tor2web status update
Data:   Sat, 7 Sep 2013 11:55:05 +0200
Mittente:       Giovanni `evilaliv3` Pellerano
<giovanni.peller...@evilaliv3.org>
Rispondi-a:     tor2web-t...@lists.tor2web.org
A:      tor2web-t...@lists.tor2web.org

Dear all,

how are you?

with this mail I want to inform you of a lot important news on Tor2web:

latest relese (3.0.58) includes the following major features:

- a multiprocess architecture able to deal with memory leak of pyopenssl/twisted

- a patch for pyopenssl that now permits to enable PFS (Perfect Forward
secrecy):
   to enable it you need to follow this guidelines:
https://github.com/globaleaks/Tor2web-3.0/wiki/Getting-started-with-Tor2web#install-pyopenssl-with-pfs-patch

- we have now the possibility to have some statistics useful for
example to Ahmia: https://t2w/antanistaticmap/stats/yesterday

due to this you are all invited to update.

as usual you find the updated guide on:
https://github.com/globaleaks/Tor2web-3.0/wiki/Getting-started-with-Tor2web

Latest month has seen a lot of new torweb nodes and domains borning;
this is the actual status of our network:
- tor2web.org (3 servers)
- tor2web.blutmagie.de (1 server)
- tor2web.fi (1 server)
- onion.to (3 server)
- t2w.pw (1 server)
- onion.lu (1 server)
- onion.sh (1 server, now offline)

cheers,

evilaliv3

Liberationtech is a public list whose archives are searchable on Google.
Violations of list guidelines will get you moderated: