Maybe I just don't have the "broken Internets" problem very often, or I
don't notice it.  I can use important sites such as my email provider's
web interface (when I'm not near my regular email client) and my credit
union's mobile site without enabling scripts, so there really isn't much
I'm going to allow in the wild.

JLH:
I also open a different browser on those rare occasions when I have to
enable .js.  (And I remove the list of whitelisted sites that stock
NoScript allows.)  I don't think these are unreasonable habits!

--
Liberationtech is a public list whose archives are searchable on Google.
Violations of list guidelines will get you moderated: