People would be generally safe, since my experience is that only dweebs
such as ourselves ever read them. ;)  Everyone else ticks off the box and
moves on.

I have been tempted to write TOS that contract to promise rights to
primageniture bondage and see what happens...

yrs,

On Sun, Sep 22, 2013 at 2:51 PM, Griffin Boyce <grif...@cryptolab.net>wrote:

>   There are some really great unenforceable TOSs out there.  The best
> I've seen is a clause which states that it is a violation of the Terms
> of Service to read the Terms of Service.  (But of course, how would you
> know unless you read them?)
>
> ~Griffin
>
> --
> "Cypherpunks write code not flame wars." --Jurre van Bergen
> #Foucault / PGP: 0xAE792C97 / OTR: sa...@jabber.ccc.de
>
> My posts are my own, not my employer's.
>
> --
> Liberationtech is public & archives are searchable on Google. Violations
> of list guidelines will get you moderated:

Shava Nerad
shav...@gmail.com