Joseph Lorenzo Hall <j...@cdt.org> writes:
>Definitely what I call "disclosed source". I doubt they'd license with
>an open source license, let alone accept external commits. As long as
>the license allows review, static analysis, debugging compilation, etc.
>-- i.e., things needed for technical evaluation -- that's a good thing.
>Right?

Sure; "good" is a rather wider domain than "open source" :-).  My point
is just don't call it "open source" if it isn't -- people are counting
on those words meaning something specific & dependable.  They'll think
they can fork the code, or, you know, base a business on it, and then be
surprised when the license bites them.

-K