Il 10/20/13 5:02 PM, anon14...@safe-mail.net ha scritto:
> On 18.10.2013 20:20, Fabio Pietrosanti (naif) wrote:
>
>> Generally is not valuable to use only 1 email provider, because email is
>> made up of many pieces:
>> - Inbound flow
>> - Outbound flow
>> - Data storage
>>
>> That require a user to have at least 3 different providers by:
>> - Splitting your communication flow
>> - Stay on countries with (strong economy & strong privacy law)
> I’m asking on the practical side of the plan. I mail Mr. A. Mr. Now, second
> email is more likely to end up in Spam. And there are so many yuppies writing
> about the glory of having a Spam filter. So most people think spam means bad
> and that’s it. Having the email address in the addressbook might help. But
> that leads to my second point: Mr. A, assuming he understands I’m the same
> person from a second email, hits reply, creating an inboud flow to a mailbox
> made for outbound trafic. Never found a way to fix that.
To fix the scenario you described you can just add a third "flow" that
we can call "Reply Inbound Flow" .

This would be the email flow where all the persons "replying to email
you've written" will goes trough.

Technically speaking you can just send outbound email with a custom
"Reply-To:" header set that point-out to a different Inbound email
address/domain/subdomain (es: yourn...@reply.yourdomain.tld) that goes
trough a different MX/forwarder on a different ISPs/country pair.

Nice idea, it would improve this protection schema and i'm going to try
adding this to my own personal email!

--
Fabio Pietrosanti (naif)
HERMES - Center for Transparency and Digital Human Rights