so, do the ends justify the means?
 ... that's really what any justification for this kind of un-ethical
behavior boils down to.

http://cryptome.org/2013/12/wl-stratfor-popovic-ows.htm
"""
... Below are a series of articles this past week about
internationally acclaimed activist, Srdja Popovic, and his involvement
with the private intelligence firm Stratfor.

... If anyone has information about CANVAS or Srdja Popovic, please
feel free to contact me at zoealif[at]gmail.com. I am currently
writing a blog post on the story.
"""