Hi,
We are a small community news website. We are looking for web development
assistance. We expect the work to require around 5-6 hours. We'll pay a flat
rate of 100 dollars for everything. Here's what we want:
We are re-launching our subscription-based news service soon. We'd like to set
up e-commerce capabilities on our website( www.AmericaInArabic.net) for
subscription purchases. We used several plugins and they work except it all
comes out unprofessional and rather clumsy.
W'd like buyers/subscribers to be able to buy several subscriptions at once and
put them in a cart.
For example, subscription to Egypt news is charged differently from the rate
for Saudi Arabia or news about Yemen, or Kuwait etc. But someone can buy any
country-related news they like by adding them to a shopping cart before
checking out .
We'd like to do recurring billing every month for subscribers. Right now I set
up the money side with PayPal which we do not like much.
We also have some trouble with aligning both right to left and left to right
text. We need some flexibility with that and be able to run the site with two
languages (English and Arabic).
We'd also like to streamline the site in general and make it look more
professional and increase its security.
We are open to other ideas to make the site look and function professionally.