Looks good, I will try it out.  Thanks Nick- much respect for you and
Calyx.

-Shelley

 On Jan 30, 2014 2:14 PM, Nicholas Merrill <li...@calyx.com> wrote:

Hey all

I wanted to let everyone here know that we (The Calyx Institute) opened

an experimental public and free Jabber / XMPP server to the public today

that has a number of interesting security features / policies

You can read the details here:

https://www.calyxinstitute.org/projects/public_jabber_xmpp_server

If you have any problems connecting or using it, feel free to send me an

OTR-encrypted message to n...@calyxinstitute.org

best,

Nick

--