From: Lita <lti...@yahoo.com>

I am teaching a course called Surveillance in Visual Culture.  One
week I've scheduled us to talk about corporate surveillance of workers
and consumers. For the surveillance of workers, I am assigning a
chapter from Elspeth Brown's book The Corporate Eye.  However I am
still trying to find just the right reading for consumer surveillance.
 One of my students wants to write a research paper on the Euclid
Analytics surveillance system.  I would like to find a reading that
would be as current as possible and have some value for visual
surveillance or visual evidences of surveillance.
Have any of you come across a text that would be applicable?

Lita Tirak
PhD. Candidate in American Studies, The College of William and Mary