Hi all,

Whether the US government is censoring information about Ukraine is, of
course, an important subject.  But perhaps a new thread should be started
to discuss that.

Let's not lose sight of Adam's questions, which were: Does anyone here know
the details of Internet filtering in Ukraine? If so, which sites are
blocked?

Thanks,
Yosem
One of the list moderators