Hi list,
If I were so inclined couldn't I periodically query every publicly accessable PGP keyserver (maybe do it in a distributed manner) and upload a new key with the same name/email address as what was added since the last time I checked?

Furthermore, couldn't I periodically query every publicly accessible PGP keyserver (maybe do it in a distributed manner) to see who signed what, and then mirror that web of trust with the keys I control?

Furthermore, couldn't I also upload keys with same name/email addresses for any keys that existed before I started, lie about the creation date, and work those into my hall of mirrors?

-Jonathan