On Thu, May 08, 2014 at 08:15:04AM -0500, Anthony Papillion wrote:
> The bottom line is that, bug or not, privacy conscious people need to
> simply stay away from Google. And I don't mean just Google Search or
> Chat. I mean /all/ of Google, Everything they offer.

AFAICT that's not enough. You need to make sure the cookies
are grilled because every single googleapisomething using
scripts, fonts etc from the google cdn may like to fingerprint
you as you pick the stuff up. even if you grill the cookies
your combination of browser, ip, screen resolution etc is
enough. so either you filter google domains entirely, or you
use tor combined with a cookie filter. btw, does anyone have
suitable privoxy filters? i tried to write some radical
reject-all-google-domains rules, but they don't work. not
only are all browsers p0wned by google, even privoxy is..  ;-D

--
            http://youbroketheinternet.org
 ircs://psyced.org/youbroketheinternet