PLEASE, NOT FOR WEB CRYPTO LIST

On 2014-05-29 02:33, carlo von lynX wrote:
On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 09:31:42PM +0200, Anders Rundgren wrote:
Yes, I forgot to mention that standardization efforts have nothing
to do with Democracy, Free speech, Level playing fields, or a
Quest for the best possible solution...

It is only about playing hard-ball, hallway lobbying and general
disrespect for small entities.

That doesn't sound like a wise statement to make
if you hope to ship this thing with Firefox.

I'm simply describing the facts.

The small entities I referred to were various user-representatives which never
got any attention by the WG.

The WebCrypto use-case document is also mostly bogus:
http://www.w3.org/TR/webcrypto-usecases/

Anders