Hi everyone,

While the jury is still out on how this TrueCrypt issue plays out.
With TC such a big part of the furniture in LibTech community
practises, lessons, manuals, advice, etc., the question I'm sure a lot
of us are thinking is:

What are the best alternatives to TrueCrypt for the people we work
with and train?

Is there anything that comes close in terms of open source, cross
platform etc? (Pity about the TC license issues as it would be great
to see people in the community who might want to fork it and carry it
on.)

All the best,
Rory