On Sun, Jun 8, 2014 at 11:58 PM, Jacob Appelbaum <ja...@appelbaum.net>
wrote:

> It would be nice if Twitter was a bit more intelligent about Tor
> usage.

And Google appears to scrape torstatus.blutmagie.de for Gmail:
https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-talk/2013-June/028382.html

I have not run into the problem yet, and all of my traffic exits through
Tor, so I wonder if there are other variables at play if it is heuristics,
such as changing User-Agents in addition to countries. Alternatively,
perhaps some exits are (unknowingly) flagged by Twitter as being connected
with past malicious activities.

--
*Collin David Anderson*
averysmallbird.com | @cda | Washington, D.C.