Hi,
from two hrs ago Iranian users inside Iran reports that, they're able to
download/update apps from Play store apps on their phones without any
sanctions & without using circumvention tools .

I don't know this is a 'glitch' or Google completely Removed the sanction.
In the past Google lift the sanction and said that developers should add
Iran to their apps country list to access Iranian to download their apps,
however sometimes Iranian got 403 error:
https://twitter.com/ListenToUs/status/478892365625982976

so now they can download/update anything directly from Play Store. I'm just
waiting for more information. If you want to follow this story please off
the list contact me.

Thanks
Nariman
@Listentous
--
PGP: 084F 95C0 BD1B B15A 129C 90DB A539 6393 6999 CBB6