It appears to be caused by a known DoS bug in the Tor Browser Bundle
that was patched 4 months ago:

Given the method of triggering the bug - when no Content-Type header is
specified and more than 512 bytes of content are sent - it seems
unlikely that LinkedIn was intentionally DoSing the Tor Browser Bundle
users; that's simply how they chose to configure their web server - for
all clients, not just those using the Tor Browser Bundle.

Mustafa