RSVP via Eventbrite for one or both of our two free mini-events at
1871 in Chicago next Tuesday, August 5.

* 3:00 pm - Explore Civic Tech Minnesota Style - 3 Mini-Civic Tech
Intros and Discussion

* 4:30 pm - Poplus - Global Collaborative Civic Coding - An exciting
new initiative

Full info and RSVP here:
http://civictech4pack.eventbrite.com

Register for one or both events. Space is limited.

Please help spread the word to those in Chicagoland and the region beyond.

On August 6, E-Democracy/Open Twin Cities will be on a civic tech
field trip in Chicago. Please introduce us to cool people and projects
we should try to visit!

P.S. Check out one of the nation's leading open gov civic hack nights
which starts at 6:00 p.m. after our gatherings:
http://opengovhacknight.org/

Steven Clift - http://stevenclift.com
  Executive Director - http://E-Democracy.org
  Twitter: http://twitter.com/democracy