Thank you Richard. Very well put. I wish more people understood things so
clearly. Many very smart people somehow believe tax status distinguishes Good
from Evil, completely ignoring a wealth of counter examples. Some of the most
glaring: SpaceX and MPAA.

Foundations in particular have really bad "no for-profits" rules that hurt some
of the most viable and promising solutions they want to fund. Maybe the issue
there is their tax exemption may be put at risk.

Perhaps these misconceptions may wane as money gets decentralized and small
oligarchies control finance less.

—
Sent from Mailbox