*******

"FBI Director James Comey has been widely taken to task for his discussion
of what some people trivialize, calling, "kiddie porn".  I will engage in
no such trivialization.

Child rape matters. We need better security and better protection for
everyone, particularly vulnerable people. Better security is better
protection for all those we care for.. "

http://blogs.blouinnews.com/blouinbeattechnology/2014/10/22/better-security-is-better-protection/

********

The next posts talks about ways to help victims of child rape within a
secure infrastructure.

Prof. L. Jean Camp
http://www.ljean.com
Human-Centered Security