On 2/5/15 10:48 AM, Lina Srivastava wrote:
> Thanks! By Benetech? That's still in development, yes?

Hi Lina,

I'm Collin, I do outreach, training and support for Benetech in the
Human Rights Program, particularly around Martus (which is indeed
still in active development, our latest version released just a few
weeks ago). I'm happy to chat off-list if you have questions about Martus.

Replying to list here in case others have similar questions and want
to know who to reach.

Cheers,
Collin

> On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 1:46 PM, Nariman Gharib
> <nariman...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi. I'm suggesting "Martus' to you.

>> On Feb 5, 2015, at 18:43, Lina Srivastava
>> <l...@linasrivastava.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all--
>>
>> Can someone point me to any apps for citizen reporting on human
>> rights abuses or illegal action that provide a layer of security
>> for the poster but set forth documentation that can be tagged or
>> geo-tagged (with a specific aim at citizen / civ soc action).
>> Does this exist?
>>
>> Thanks, Lina
>>
>> -- Lina Srivastava -- linasrivastava.com  |  twitter
>> <http://twitter.com/lksriv>  |  linkedin
>> <http://www.linkedin.com/in/linasrivastava>
>>
>> -- Liberationtech is public & archives are searchable on Google.
>> Violations of list guidelines will get you moderated:
>> Unsubscribe, change to digest, or change password by emailing
>> moderator at compa...@stanford.edu.
>>

>> -- Liberationtech is public & archives are searchable on Google.
>> Violations of list guidelines will get you moderated:
>> Unsubscribe, change to digest, or change password by emailing
>> moderator at compa...@stanford.edu.

- --
Collin Sullivan
Human Rights Outreach Associate
Benetech Human Rights Program

Email:  colli...@benetech.org
GPG:    0x35F83A6678657D4D
XMPP:   collin.sulli...@riseup.net
OTR:    A0946621 68E641FA 4DFBF9F0 10B20AA9 88601348
        11C7957D 5A99DAF7 1D0DD4BC EE243287 943AD67A

Twitter: @MartusProject

https://www.benetech.org - Technology Serving Humanity
https://www.martus.org - Martus Human Rights Bulletin System