You might already know about Kathmandu Living Labs, but if not, they might
be able to help: http://kathmandulivinglabs.org/

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 8:53 AM, Yosem Companys <compa...@stanford.edu>
wrote:

> From: Nick Ashton-Hart <nash...@consensus.pro> via
> bestb...@lists.bestbits.net
>
> If you, or someone you know, has hands-on ICTs and especially telecom
> infrastructure experience and is presently in Nepal can you let me know
> offlist?
>
> I'm trying to help emergency teams in country gain access to in-country
> expertise.
>
> Regards, Nick
>

> --
> Liberationtech is public & archives are searchable on Google. Violations
> of list guidelines will get you moderated:

Lina Srivastava
--
linasrivastava.com  |  twitter <http://twitter.com/lksriv>  |  linkedin
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/linasrivastava>