On Sun, Jun 7, 2015, at 11:31 AM, Richard Brooks wrote:
> Is Ostel functional? Have issues getting it to work,
> the CsipSimple echo appears not to be functional.

Not sure LibTech is the best place for technical support issues. You
should email supp...@guardianproject.info and we can help you there. The
echo testing and calling is working for me.

Otherwise, the problem most of the time the problem with using SIP
protocol is your firewall. You can find more details on secure Jitsi
configuration here:
https://dev.guardianproject.info/projects/ostn/wiki/Jitsi

Best,
  Nathan