Hello

I published in spanish and portuguese a text around the "confluences" that
are now governing some important cities in Spain (Madrid, Barcelone,
Zaragoza....). As many world media explained the phenomenom as PODEMOS and
it is much more complex, I now publis it in english. Ahora Madrid and
Barcelona en Comú, among others, are different from PODEMOS, but part of
the same ecosystem. Free software and open platforms were the core of the
process, so, you will be interested.

Spain's Electoral Rebellion: Welcome to the Post-Party Political (I)
http://www.occupy.com/article/spains-electoral-rebellion-welcome-post-party-political-era-part-i

Spain's Electoral Rebellion: Welcome to the Post-Party Political (II)
http://www.occupy.com/article/spains-electoral-rebellion-welcome-post-party-political-era-part-ii

I acknowledge in public the effort for the translation to Pablo Benson and
Mateo Fernández Muro (from OWS New York)

Best
Bernardo
--
www.futuramedia.net