On 08/07/2015 11:50 PM, crypto vrontis wrote:
> Hello
>
> I'm a software developer from Greece and I am writing to inform you
> about a project that has progress made by a small team of developers
> including me.Is a digital currency named Qora.

> The achievements that the Qora platform has introduced the last months
> on the cryptocurrencies scene is by far the most innovative in the
> tech world.

Hello Crypto Vrontis, you seem to like wild claims, like your confessed
inspiration Gerald Celente.  Last July 25th you said[0]:

"We are living in a world which also happens to be a digital world.
Besides the fact that, you know everyone is working with their own
mobile, everyone post their own status or photo on instagram or on
Facebook. We are a generation that has become a more tech friendly. And
we do admire technology, we do know what technology will give us. It
will give us a comfortable life, it will give us profit, it will give us
everything. We all know what technology is."

As you happen to be in Greece, where the Faircoin summit is going on in
Crete[5], I was wondering about the relations between the two projects
and found three interesting points that I'd like you to clarify: I saw
an anarcho-capitalist (sic) flag on your social network[1], which is not
uncommon in the crypto-currency world; another account[2] seems to
emphasize transhumanist belief (H+); finally, you praise proof-of-stake
and polling with weighted voting[0], a strategy also chosen by Bitshare,
which Faircoin is working on eliminating to prevent the formation of
oligarchy in their network[3].

How would you define your political orientation, and how do you envision
the role of Qora in the context of Greece? Do you believe in H+
principles? What's your understanding of the relation between economics
and politics?

Another point I'm concerned with: AT seems to be an acronym for
"Automated Transactions", but I've seen it expanded as "Arbitrary
Transactions"[4]: I believe it's a typo, as using a single acronym for
two meanings in the same context would simply lead to confusion.

Thank you for your attention,

==
hk

[0]: https://beyondbitcoin.org/bonus-hangout-qora-vrontis-ciyam/