Hey everyone,

As a lot of you know, we have been working on building Umbrella. It's an
Android app that pulls together a huge amount of information on physical
and digital security. It also incorporates a dashboard that pulls in data
feeds from places like the UN and the Centre for Disease Control. (You can
find out more at www.secfirst.org)

We are starting to open up our closed Alpha testing for Umbrella App. Some
of the folks on here are already helping us out on this but we would love
to get more community feedback before a more public launch next week. If
you have a few minutes to spare and are interested in getting a sneak
preview then please drop us a mail direct (i...@secfirst.org) and we can
send on the link!

Thanks!

The Security First Team