As far as I can tell, Reporta is a grade A example of a large NGO with a
reasonable degree of funding doing absolutely everything wrong in
application development and potentially putting their users at real
risk.  IWMF has been completely unresponsive, but I'm hoping we can get
some meaningful media coverage on the issue to press the point in this
specific case, and also as an example to other organizations that may be
tempted to put users in harms way.

There are basic ethics around doing no harm that are not optional, and
as far as I can tell, with this application IWMF has failed in every
possible way.

E.

--
Ideas are my favorite toys.