*DISREGARD* - Re: Stanford course: Surveillance Law

To explain more fully:
   During the past year we have been re-programmed to pretend
that Surveillance Law in no longer of any real concern...

That is:...
   ..Now that so many are drawing pay checks in some way related to our
emerging surveillance industry..   the study of Surveillance Law...is in
essence mostly for appearance, if necessary at all...   i.e,  lets just
repeat history..after all with the Stasi
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stasi>, KGB
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KGB>, and Our very own J. Edgar Hoover
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Edgar_Hoover> there is a great deal of
knowledge from our past as to how these kind of things can be done.

... *These are not the droids you are looking for!*

   -Peter