> MESSAGE:
> As you might have seen, we recently announced our most recent Open
Call with The Pluribus project. We are doing an open call for companies,
non profits and research initiatives to apply for early stage funding. The
theme is funding organizations that are working toward revitalizing our
democracy and making it more truly representative. The belief is that we
can use the tectonic shifts happening in technology and in our country to
build something better for the future and we want to support the companies
leading that charge.

> Please pass this along to any organizations you think may be interested
in applying, and feel free to refer them to me if they have any questions!
Application deadline in January 25th.

// Pluribus Project @AspenInstitute @newmediaventure // http://goo.gl/DT4PIu