I think it would greatly benefit people involved as data sources in any kind of
research or other data-driven pursuits to have the certainty that their
information is completely anonymized, "sanitized!"

One cannot rely on the good will of researchers or other Dara professionals.
Given the prevalence of surveys and other data-driven activities today, it's
almost like we need HIPPA for BIG SARA!đŸ˜ˆđŸ‘¿

Regards | Saludos,

Andrés Leopoldo Pacheco Sanfuentes
<a...@acm.org>