Hey Robert,

I might be able to help y'all out here; I've done loads of research into
remote connectivity and mesh networking. If you can get me your rough
budget, and the scope (I.E. where, how permanent, how much bandwidth)
then I might be able to help point y'all in the right direction or at
least offer an additional perspective on how I'd solve this.

If you're in a big rush then I'd leave you with this. If it's just a
very temporary solution then you should look into standing up a mesh net
using SOHO routers backed by a cell carrier's 4g usb modems, or local
WISPs. If it's more long term then you could look at standing up your
own proper WISP or wide area mesh with enterprise gear. Obviously the
later routes have a significantly higher capital investment.

regards,

--
John M. Ostrander
j...@crackroot.org

"Man is the measure of all things: of things which are, that they are,
and of things which are not, that they are not." Protagoras