From: Patrick Meier <patr...@irevolutions.org> <patr...@irevolutions.org>

One of the main applications of drones in humanitarian action is crisis
mapping.

In August 2015, the Swiss humanitarian organization FSD kindly hired me as
a consultant to work on the EU-ECHO funded *Drones in Humanitarian Action*
program. I had the pleasure of working closely with FSD and team during the
past 16 months. Today represents the culmination of a lot of hard work by
many dedicated individuals. Today we’re launching our comprehensive report
on “Drones in Humanitarian Action: A Guide to the Use of Airborne Systems
in Humanitarian Crises.” More here
<https://irevolutions.org/2016/12/02/humanitarian-drones-study/>.

Very grateful for your help in disseminating this report widely.

Thank you,

Patrick

---
@: PatrickMeier <https://twitter.com/PatrickMeier>, PhD