From: Applied Cybersecurity <applied-cybersecur...@lists.stanford.edu>

Hey all!

If you're interested in cybersecurity competitions, but don't know where to
start, we're hosting a CTF orientation this Sunday!

Most of the competitions we do are Capture the Flags (CTFs), since they
usually have uncapped team sizes and are easy to do remotely. It's a bit
daunting to jump straight in to a full CTF, so we'll be hosting two
orientation sessions this quarter, where you can come try out an
introductory CTF, get a feel for the format, and get help solving the
problems.

We'll be hosting the first orientation this *Sunday, 1/29*, from *2 PM - 4
PM* in *Huang 305*. The second orientation will be in a few weeks, and
we'll be covering problems that are a bit trickier than in the first one.
CS107 or equivalent experience is strongly suggested. Bring a laptop!

​This guy only has one flag. Think about how happy you could be with a
dozen.